FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Man, some of ya’ll foamposite heads carry a real pretentious attitude towards foam history.

Back in the day retail was like $170/ $180, which was a fortune back then. Especially for those of us who were still in elementary and middle school in 1997. Props to ya OG’s, but is it really that serious?

It's never been that serious. To me at least

But I do want to learn more about the 97 releases. I have the majority of them, but like you said in 97 I wasn't buying them either. So, if someone can 'prove' one way or another what they were originally, I am all for learning that.

I did just pick up another pair of 2000 Black Pros for a crazy deal. I think that makes 2 2000 and 2 2002 now. Still haven't found a good condition 2004 in my size

1670599845667.gif

I still can’t believe I missed the
black pros that many times in the early 2000s. Unbelievable!

Last edited:
I remember I bought the Red Pros back in high school from Shoe City on Monument Street for $100. I still have them, I bought the Carolina Pros for $84 from Footaction in Eastpoint Mall too. I still have both

I remember getting the black/black/medium grey Foamposite Pros in 2004 at shoe city here in PG county for $170 MSRP. They were just sitting on the shelves back then. I believe they went on sale too. They were literally my go to shoe in high school due to how durable they were! Lasted for almost 10 years until the soles gave out…smh. I wish they made the foam material glossy like those and manufactured in Taiwan. Those were really the TRUE Foamposites as far as build quality and the true purpose of the material molding to the shave of your foot. Now a days, Foamposites are super thin and it’s very noticeable when you touch them and wear them.

Just curious, but what was the last non-CDG foam to release? Feels like it's been three years since anything came out...

I remember getting the black/black/medium grey Foamposite Pros in 2004 at shoe city here in PG county for $170 MSRP. They were just sitting on the shelves back then. I believe they went on sale too. They were literally my go to shoe in high school due to how durable they were! Lasted for almost 10 years until the soles gave out…smh. I wish they made the foam material glossy like those and manufactured in Taiwan. Those were really the TRUE Foamposites as far as build quality and the true purpose of the material molding to the shave of your foot. Now a days, Foamposites are super thin and it’s very noticeable when you touch them and wear them.
Man I remember buying them back in 04 also, I remember they had been out before around 01-02 and I didn’t get a pair then. I randomly went into a Shoe City and they were on the shelf. They were super comfy, the pairs they’ve been making for the last decade or so ain’t nothing like they used to be.

Has Nike done a real retro of the flightposite 1? Like with the OG sole?

If no… think they ever will?

That is putting it nicely lmao. Dude is 1000% different. That’s for sure

He also has the comic strip pro sample with yellow swoosh. I haven’t seen him post on FB in a long time though

Yeah he’s got some wild pics but I don’t wanna get banned posting them :lol:

Definitely has one of the best foam collections I’ve seen though

Back
Top Bottom