FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Know these are hated but I actually think they pretty dope with certain fits :pimp:

B65690FD-3DBE-4D2D-BC3E-56BA5EBB4997.jpeg

I've found that my sz 10s (my TTS) fit best if I tie them SUPER tight the first wear - like choke-your foot-tight. Then after that I tie them normally and they fit fantastic. They're gonna be tight that first wear anyway, so this way accelerates the "break-in" period and forms them to my wide bunyony feet almost immediately. They actually fit better than .5 up at that point.

I've found that my sz 10s (my TTS) fit best if I tie them SUPER tight the first wear - like choke-your foot-tight. Then after that I tie them normally and they fit fantastic. They're gonna be tight that first wear anyway, so this way accelerates the "break-in" period and forms them to my wide bunyony feet almost immediately. They actually fit better than .5 up at that point....

7qxErz.gif

Yes PE’s do some in boxes (most Oregon PE’s for the teammates do)

Didnt follow the MB team like that. Didnt know it was a PE for the whole team. Usually when an NBA player on a team gets one there isnt a box. If its a team PE for everyone sure theres a box

Most PEs come in plain Nike boxes, with almost like a sample tag on the front.
Like this, not full blown retail like box/tag
654D5642-CDF5-4529-9D62-EDBD15B7FE67.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom