FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Nike always on some shenanigans! Still in but leather🤦🏾‍♂️
E40CCE33-1C19-4CEC-9DBC-C8C20B211ECB.jpeg

Wow, the mold on these are horrible. The ridges on the sides are so shallow, the back of the heel has no definition either

Like comparing the 08 Eggplants to the 09 Eggplants

After these and Anthracites, I hope that Nike will release some Metallic Green like the sample from years ago, and Electric Blue or Island Green cws on a Foamposite One.

Yeah, I learned years ago hold on until you know what you’re getting with the new retro. Too many times Nike/JB jack something up with the newer one coming out. Not all the time, but enough of the time.
I used to always skip new releases of stuff I already have. But now that I’ve had a few pairs fall apart and Nike has generally been improving quality, I’ve been offing everything as soon as I hear a sniff of a new release. Then if the new one isn’t up to snuff I just go without. 2011 Royals will be unloaded any day.

I don't hold on to old versions of shoes. Once I get the newer version I sell the old. These 2017 Anniversary air maxs are out the door soon too.

I have no desire to hoard older shoes. It's cool to be able to pull out the last 4 retros of a shoe but that's not me.

Back
Top Bottom