FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Attachments

• Ru04Mxb.jpg
    Ru04Mxb.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 251
I hate how they keep pushing that white Foam as the Penny PE. It’s not.
Yeah, this is embarrassing. They were clearly designed to go along with the rest of the Utah All Star collection. But someone at Nike got a bright idea and decided to separate the launch and come up with another fake story. Should be expected at this point. Nike been living on fake history since 1985.

38873B2D-92AC-496F-AB67-158E8CC15FC3.png

Yeah, this is embarrassing. They were clearly designed to go along with the rest of the Utah All Star collection. But someone at Nike got a bright idea and decided to separate the launch and come up with another fake story. Should be expected at this point. Nike been living on fake history since 1985.

38873B2D-92AC-496F-AB67-158E8CC15FC3.png
You’re right, fake story. I mean, the Foam is nice, but don’t push this as the Penny PE. We aren’t dumb and real photos of the PE are out there.

Thanks for the links!

Took an L on SNKRS
L on Saint Alfred. Had them in my cart, card was declined as fraud, ok'd it and when I went back size was sold out |l

Potential W on Notre. When I get the shipping email we'll celebrate lol.

But the links are well appreciated!

You are THE MAN today!

L on SNKRS for that elusive 12.5, but got through on L&H :smokin

I was pending for a while on SNKRS compared to the instant moment I submitted my entry, but I guess I’m officially trying again with foams

can’t wait to get them in!

I was nervous for a moment that I’d strike out on SNKRS & by this point I was pretty committed to chasing down a pair from my desk, happy I worried for nothing

Back
Top Bottom