FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
61840992299__0F7B6154-9154-4D56-878F-956CF25B75D2.jpeg

Good to see the restocked after a fake sell out.
Quick funny for you guys. Ordered a pair of DS Island Green Foam ones, finally found a pair for a good price (under retail at that). They come in, I have them sitting out in my room yesterday. 15 year old nephew walks by (new-age sneakerhead, usually makes me proud with his choices but wears crocs 90 percent of the time) and exclaims "you got a pair of foamposites, I didn't know you liked foams" I say yeah, i have a couple pairs, just havent worn them recently, theyre nice right?"
His reply "YUCK no, those are old-head shoes".

I almost threw him out of the window.

Good to see the restocked after a fake sell out.
Quick funny for you guys. Ordered a pair of DS Island Green Foam ones, finally found a pair for a good price (under retail at that). They come in, I have them sitting out in my room yesterday. 15 year old nephew walks by (new-age sneakerhead, usually makes me proud with his choices but wears crocs 90 percent of the time) and exclaims "you got a pair of foamposites, I didn't know you liked foams" I say yeah, i have a couple pairs, just havent worn them recently, theyre nice right?"
His reply "YUCK no, those are old-head shoes".

I almost threw him out of the window.
At least a spanking

Put an offer out for a pair of 2017 Royals hopefully he takes the offer. If not hopefully we can get a drop next year.

I shouldn’t even help you with all the nonsensical LeBron propaganda you spread on NT, but there’s been movement on Royals POSSIBLY dropping next year so you might want to hold off on the 2017 unless it’s a good price.

I shouldn’t even help you with all the nonsensical LeBron propaganda you spread on NT, but there’s been movement on Royals POSSIBLY dropping next year so you might want to hold off on the 2017 unless it’s a good price.

Ever since this post I’ve seen many more 2017’s on eBay for reasonable prices.

Anyone else experience heel slippage in foamposites? I wear a size 12 in all Jordans and Air Max but I feel like an 11.5 would be too small for the foams, can anyone comment on this issue?

Back
Top Bottom