FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
IMG_0950.jpeg
Good grief

I remember when folks were complaining that some of the lines on the foamposite were not as pronounced. If only they knew how Nike will make them the next time around.

Crispy 07s from eBay came in :pimp:

IMG_1741.jpeg
Nice! I miss my pair dearly.

I think these were the 1st foams to use that new style box and label. I got them from a mom/ pop shop in Brooklyn when they 1st dropped, and was so taken away by the solid orange box and new label that I thought they were trying to sell me fakes at 1st. :lol:
I can’t remember if the dr dooms from 2006 had the new box/label.

Nice! I miss my pair dearly.

I think these were the 1st foams to use that new style box and label. I got them from a mom/ pop shop in Brooklyn when they 1st dropped, and was so taken away by the solid orange box and new label that I thought they were trying to sell me fakes at 1st. :lol:
I can’t remember if the dr dooms from 2006 had the new box/label.

I believe the Dooms still had the half brown/half orange box from that era. Probably one of the last pairs with it I would assume. Besides the OG Nike Air boxes from 97, that half and half box is probably my favorite :pimp:

Sadly many people today do not know the difference between the two. Or that the one he posted was originally a sample/PE for Ben Gordon (not a 1:1 retro) but still.

It surprises me still that people don't know the difference between a coughdrop and varsity red pair

The amount of times I see varsity reds called cough drops :smh:

Back
Top Bottom