FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
UnDS.

For whatever reason, these feel more “broken in” than my 2017 royals and swoosh all over pairs were out of the box 🤷🏾‍♂️

IMG_9541.jpeg
even though the new foamposites have changes, they still look pretty good on feet.

Thanks for the feedback team.

I thought I’d be ok with the leather eyestay but it’s low key bugging me out on the reds. I know I’d be super unhappy if they did that to the eggplants or royals

GOAT hit me back with the listing pics, should be here Tuesday. Hopefully it’s all good
IMG_1954.jpeg
IMG_1953.jpeg
IMG_1952.jpeg
IMG_1951.jpeg

This post made me create an account. Finds like these are so special.
GOAT hit me back with the listing pics, should be here Tuesday. Hopefully it’s all good
IMG_1954.jpeg
IMG_1953.jpeg
IMG_1952.jpeg
IMG_1951.jpeg

This is a dope find, this is the kind of **** I’m into now. You wearing these or displaying them?

Seen the red pair at a party over the weekend. Argued with my boy for a good ten minutes that they weren’t fake and that’s how Foams look now. Shape is trash, leather is comical. Nike nasty as hell for what they did to Foams.

Think I might’ve just gotten the steal of a lifetime on GOAT. Was browsing 97 royals just for fun (and because I want an 4th pair) and I stumbled across a DS pair on there. Scrolled through the pics and realized they have the blue carbon fiber and everything else. Size tags marked salesman samples :emoji_astonished: clicked purchase with the quickness and they’ve been verified and going to ship. Gonna try to get the pics from the listing to show y’all but you can see it in the email they sent. Not sure why they automatically delete listings but anywho. $394 after everything, can’t believe it. Crazy thing is I offered $3k on a pair that PG had for sale on insta and didn’t even get a response :lol:

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg
Crazy find and even better at that price point. I see you’re still holding the foamposite thread down 🔥🔥

This post made me create an account. Finds like these are so special.

This is a dope find, this is the kind of **** I’m into now. You wearing these or displaying them?

Seen the red pair at a party over the weekend. Argued with my boy for a good ten minutes that they weren’t fake and that’s how Foams look now. Shape is trash, leather is comical. Nike nasty as hell for what they did to Foams.

Probably just collection bound. I’ve got two DS pairs of 97s and a worn pair. I’d be worried to rock these samples due to the carbon fiber plate most likely falling apart after one wear

ROYALTY! Beautiful stuff. Did they hand write ".5" to mark 9.5 :lol: Honestly love how the yellowed sole looks on the OGs

Those are nice!

Did you try them on? How’s the zoom air?
Haven’t tried em on. There’s a little bet of separation I need to glue towards the carbon fiber plate. From what I can feel it’s still in tact for now though
ROYALTY! Beautiful stuff. Did they hand write ".5" to mark 9.5 :lol: Honestly love how the yellowed sole looks on the OGs

Yeah they did, and it seems like they did that on most of them because PGs pair he had up for sale also had the .5 written on it

Now I need to try to hunt down the wear test samples and then find the HOH 2008 royals

Last edited:
Man, you scroll through this page and you see the samples, actual Foams. Proper shape and nice deep grooves. Then you scroll and see the red and old heads assume they’re fake. Shape, grooves and leather are laughable. Nike has destroyed the Foamposite the same way they destroyed the Flightposite a few years ago. Disgusting looking shoe.

Back
Top Bottom