FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Finally found a price I was willing to pay.
20230727_174355.jpg

With all of this Foam action, I think I'll hold onto my Anthracites from 2020. They're one of my last DS shoes. Not sure why I haven't gotten to them yet, so I was considering offloading, however, I have a feeling I'll regret it down the road. I should have at least one Foam in my collection, and all black is my thing, so I'm thinking that's the one to have.

Never been a fan of gum soles . I mean MAYBEE on a pair of two of skateboarding shoes I can think of growing up lol but on other shoes I never cared for the way it looks

it's more natural oxidation than Gum to me.

Yeah on further glance you’re right . Seems that’s what they were going for . Even has like where you can see the shank plate underneath . So these are basically the white penny pros without the swoosh. ? I’ve never seen super up on foams . I have a pair of DS coppers and and DS pair of silver half cents. But that’s it

Honestly don't see much difference:

The tongue perhaps

Am I dreaming or do these look closer to the 97 Penny PE, than the ones that released this year? If the back 1cent logo would have been stitched and not glued, then it would have been close!

Back
Top Bottom