FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
IMG_1192.jpeg
1698433244407.gif

I wonder if the royal blue is different than the 2017 pair... was never a fan of the blue on the 2017 pair its like a vibrant royal instead of dark... its prally why I rarely wear my 17 pair

Why do these look like the '20s? Thought the '23s have a translucent sole.

I still can't decide whether to offload my '20s or not. One of my only DS shoes in my collection, and will likely drop in value after the '23s launch. Not sure why I haven't worn them yet... Kind of feel like I should have at least one foam in my collection to wear at some point....hmm....

Why do these look like the '20s? Thought the '23s have a translucent sole.

I still can't decide whether to offload my '20s or not. One of my only DS shoes in my collection, and will likely drop in value after the '23s launch. Not sure why I haven't worn them yet... Kind of feel like I should have at least one foam in my collection to wear at some point....hmm....
I seen that post on IG and said the same thing, those look like ‘20s.

I can’t lie, the reaction in this thread will be hilarious if they do indeed bring out the gold and eggplant color with the FP 2014 inner sole lol. It will be armageddon in this thread lol

You know they’ll do that :lol:

Fools out there releasing glittery flightposites and other trash colors :smh:

Back
Top Bottom