FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I ain’t gon lie, the Eggplant color may be the best color ever on these. Ppl go off nostalgia and what came first but that Eggplant color too cold!
I know royals are the foamposite, Penny's shoe, a certified classic. But coppers and eggplants are what got me hooked on the shoe when I was a teen. Glad I got to have both eventually (eggplants since sold). I know that royals are the objective best, but subjectively they don't mean as much to me. I just like purple more than blue it ain't that meaningful to me lol. HoH greens, volt pros, electric green pros were always favs of mine as well because I like green.

I guess I'm young enough where eggplants/coppers are my nostalgia, and old enough that they came out half my lifetime ago :lol:

Royals 2024! Thank God. LFG!! 🔥

2024 will be one the most memorable years in Sneakerhead History. The most fire drops we’ll ever see in one year.

Can anyone state a year that had more fire drops than coming 2024?

2024 will be one the most memorable years in Sneakerhead History. The most fire drops we’ll ever see in one year.

What is even coming bro

What do we know of thats making it memorable

Royals, plants, military blues, oly 6s, lightning 17

And those futura dunk lows

Royals, eggplants and coppers in that order. Only foamposites that matter after that in my opinion are the galaxies. I didn't get the eggplants last retro because the color wasn't right......but these will be had this go around.

Royals are beautiful but eggplants get me way more compliments. Everyone loves them and nostalgia out on them.

1698860037741.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom