FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Got a space reserved for the anthracites (hopefully).

Pic 1.JPG

I been wearing the 2020 anthracites since release day and the soles on my left shoe is shot. I didn't want to buy these again but I might have to . I didn't wear them that much 😭, seems like Nike made the soles extra soft on the 2020 version... I wore my gym greens heavily for years and didn't have that problem. Even my abalone sole looks pristine and I wore those a bit as well...

I’ve entered a bunch of raffles for the Anthracites. I’m not sure if they’ll be easy or super hard due to being less produced.

Foams are smaller production runs then most GR Jordan's. Especially sizes after 12. That's what I mean.

I wouldn’t load up on too many of them for trade bait, I doubt they’ll be all that desirable for people who aren’t into foams already

I wouldn’t load up on too many of them for trade bait, I doubt they’ll be all that desirable for people who aren’t into foams already
True enough but with these I need two minimum for myself and one to two for storage. 2020s were $450ish until these were announced. Last sale $401. Almost 50% a year ROI. I'll take that with a few pairs. I sold my two pairs earlier for $350ish once I heard about these.

Them Lebron 4’s is the better shoe to hoop in. I hooped in mine forever, it’s a little heavy but I hooped in Duncan’s also so that didn’t matter to me.

Just got an order in with SNKR ROOM. Let's see if they cancel like they did with the Gratitudes.

Scattered sizes selling out.

Back
Top Bottom