FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
No way you know your shoe size if you’re able to go half size down in foams.

Do they still have these in shoe stores or am I telling my age?

IMG_9616.jpeg

If not, order you one b, cause u sound crazy telling people u half size down in foams.

I haven’t bought a newer pair of foams in a minute but I know on older ones I always went at least a half size up.

May have an extra sz 11.5 coming that a NT’er can have for retail plus shipping plus shipping to you. I’ll know more in the next day or two. PM me

I wish they could release the Royals that's dropping next year with that little NIKE sign in one of the grooves. I think that would be a really cool touch.

Not sure it it was a sample, prototype, hybrid or whatever. I swear I saw a pic once with NIKE engraved or something in the grooves by the lace holder.

Forget it I just went searching and saw the NIKE word in one of the grooves and it was terrible.

I swore there was a pic of a pair and it was the word NIKE straight and not curved.

Now you got me curious if there’s another pair with that on them besides the royals and those :lol:

Had a shot at the Royal prototype a few months back but it sold before I could get back to the dude :smh:

Back
Top Bottom