FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
These ones? :pimp:

IMG_3576.jpeg

These never released?

I swore they released these in 2010-14 I could be wrong.

These never released?

I swore they released these in 2010-14 I could be wrong.

Ever.. sample floated around. Then we get Silver Pros in 06 for the first time and they dropped those again 1-2 more. Next closest drop was the Silver Surfers from 2017. If the clear sole gets you, could be Pewters which came out in like 2011.

Technically no. My TTS is 10.5 (Jordan 1, 3,6, etc) and half up if they're too small (Most air max, Foamposite pro, One, Lebrons). I only started copping 11.5 back in 2012 when they changed Foams. An 11 is what it should be (all of my Foams in 2000's).. TTS for me would be like going half down.

I would never go TTS in Foams :lol:
Thanks for this. It’s been years since I had a pair of foams and wanna make sure i screw up on my size lol I think I’ll go the .5 size route as well to be on the safe side

No wonder that sz. 12 still there. Trying to check out and getting this message. "This store can’t accept payments right now. Refresh this page or come back later."

Copped through slamjam for $238 shipped

i must be way out the loop.....but slamjam is 100% legit? are they US based or somewhere else? i want to get a pair but never heard of slamjam.

i must be way out the loop.....but slamjam is 100% legit? are they US based or somewhere else? i want to get a pair but never heard of slamjam.

They’re legit. I believe they are overseas but I can’t 100% remember. I got reimagined 3s from them and other releases

Back
Top Bottom