FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Couple of pick up’s

IMG_0123.jpeg
IMG_0124.jpeg
IMG_0125.jpeg

Those DMV's are tough in person

802CEECE-B8E5-4E29-B1A2-FAE593E16AF6.jpeg

Only other person I’ve seen wearing foams in my five years in california
Funny you say that. Here in L.A., just two nights ago I was in my nearby Ralph's and saw a guy wearing the Wu-Tang's. I may have seen someone here wearing foams once or twice before, but I don't remember if I actually have. Definitely not a common sight in my corner of the world over here LOL

I’d like to see comparison pics if anyone has the 2020 & 2023. I sold my 2020 right before I learned the 2023 were dropping. Rather have the matte look myself.

Sorry, been a minute but finally around to take pics!
Main differences:
- 2023 is a Deeper and Glossier Black versus 2020
- Matte Finish and more Greytone Black
- Penny Logo on Tongue has smaller and darker emblem
- Overall cut of the shoe and threaded areas seem a bit tighter on the 2023. 2020 slightly bulkier.
- Grooves are a bit Deeper on the 2023. Deep Black shade and gloss also add to this effect to make it more pronounced.

Also, I’ve been wearing my 2020’s heavily for 3 years, but the finish hasn’t changed.

IMG_0045.jpeg
IMG_0049.jpeg
IMG_0047.jpeg
IMG_0048.jpeg
IMG_0050.jpeg
IMG_0046.jpeg

Last edited:
Well I stand corrected.

I never owned the 2020, but from pics they looked like they had solid black soles, but they in fact have dark smoked translucent soles.

Sorry, been a minute but finally around to take pics!
Main differences:
- 2023 is a Deeper and Glossier Black versus 2020
- Matte Finish and more Greytone Black
- Penny Logo on Tongue has smaller and darker emblem
- Overall cut of the shoe and threaded areas seem a bit tighter on the 2023. 2020 slightly bulkier.
- Grooves are a bit Deeper on the 2023. Deep Black shade and gloss also add to this effect to make it more pronounced.

Also, I’ve been wearing my 2020’s heavily for 3 years, but the finish hasn’t changed.

IMG_0045.jpeg
IMG_0049.jpeg
IMG_0047.jpeg
IMG_0048.jpeg
IMG_0050.jpeg
IMG_0046.jpeg

BTW, thank you for taking the time for posting this. I can see pros and cons of each. Regardless, I only have he 2020s, and I have no intention on having both or trying to swap out.

I've been on the fence selling mine as I haven't unDS'd them, which is rare for me. But something tells me I'd regret offloading them. Gotta have at least one foam in the collection. Really need to break them out and wear them in!

Well I stand corrected.

I never owned the 2020, but from pics they looked like they had solid black soles, but they in fact have dark smoked translucent soles.

BTW, just looked at mine again, they're not translucent or smoked; they're solid black. They also don't have the grey look like in the pics above; they look pure black matte. Perhaps the lighting and contrast with the glossy finish of the '23 makes them look that way.

Anyway, both look great. So how long do these take to break in so that double-stacked zoom kicks in? Out of the box they're pretty freak'n stiff.

Back
Top Bottom