FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Had the og's, imo these were done right even with the slight blue tint on the soles.
20240221_122352.jpg
20240221_122140.jpg

Color looks good.. rocking out with the 2017 but the Anthracite 2023 drop has a better build/grooves than the 2020 pair. Low key hoping they stepped up Foams this year.

Nike still tripping not dropping any classic pros still :smh:

I've always been fascinated by Foamposites since they first appeared in '97, but the 2017 XX anniversary royals are the only pair I've ever owned. Sold them a month or so ago because I'll re-up with this year's upcoming pair. Only other pair I crave for some reason are the Pro Pearls. Almost bought them more than once in 2010 but never did and always regretted it.

Last time i wore foams was in 97. Copped the cdg 2 years ago wasnt really feeling it. Saw the anthricite in hand yesterday, damn im tempted to cop em :/

I've always been fascinated by Foamposites since they first appeared in '97, but the 2017 XX anniversary royals are the only pair I've ever owned. Sold them a month or so ago because I'll re-up with this year's upcoming pair. Only other pair I crave for some reason are the Pro Pearls. Almost bought them more than once in 2010 but never did and always regretted it.

They are definitely a love/hate shoe that’s for sure. I’ve always been fascinated by them and more specifically the endless samples/prototypes

Def went from color looking good to WTF lol .. Im good with the 2017s but hoping its lighting for those that want them this time around. The 09s were really good at looking dark-damn near navy blue like 08 Flightposite Eggs in a certain light.

Back
Top Bottom