FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Contemplating if I should get a pair since I already got the 09 that's in really good condition that I hardly wear...the price when I copped at proper is similar to now lol...
20240228_202111.jpg

20240228_202121.jpg

20240228_202145.jpg

Contemplating if I should get a pair since I already got the 09 that's in really good condition that I hardly wear...the price when I copped at proper is similar to now lol...
20240228_202111.jpg

20240228_202121.jpg

20240228_202145.jpg
Imo I wouldn't pass up on a recent release for a 15 year shoe. I know they are foams but 15 years is 15 years. If we were talking about the '17s, that would be a different story.

Definitely legit. Bought a pair of Sashiko 4s from them awhile back. Actually went DMs on facebook to bypass ebay for a better price. Good customer service.
So id4shoes def legit? Might just get eggplant from them and skip the snkrs hassle

I did a Foam dump just like I did an SB dump and needed money or had to swap. I used to have literally like 30 pairs of Foams and a few Flights. Had Royal Pros from 2002 and Black Pros from 2004, Flightposite IIIs, and everything else fell between 07 Royals and Supremes. I regret ALOT and wish I wouldve kept some but my FP III's circle pods/straps started falling apart and any older Foams started cracking on eyelets. I don't try to fight age and I'm not nice with the restorations so I just off'd them.

Still mad I let go of my 07 Royals and 2011 Black Duncans.. and I had two 07s at one point:smh:

For Dunks and Foams the hard part is seeing them die off and then not come back anything close to what they should be to H headdetective point. When Foams 'came back' AND lost the Taiwan vibe-I was a fish out of water.

Looking at the online store list releasing eggplants tomorrow...its going to be a 💩 show going after my size. Pretty much snkrs or bust

Got my 10 from Goat 2 days ago for 16 bux more than if I bought them in the US online coming from Vienna Austria.

There gonna fly n the secondary market will sky rocket eggplants are a top 2 foam to me after Royals.

Looking at the online store list releasing eggplants tomorrow...its going to be a 💩 show going after my size. Pretty much snkrs or bust
You hit up raffles?

Last edited:
Thought Eggplants would sit and go on discount, but every link that's posted it sells out quickly.

I still have the OG's dradstock and don't care to get this release.

Good luck to all wanting these, hoping you guys catch em for retail or below.

Is this a limited release?

I’m missing every drop and I know I’ll catch a L on SNKRS.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom