FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yo why are these joints flying like that! Wow lol. Maybe because of them getting their tax refunds...but anyways, that just shows u we cant play around if the galaxy foams drop this year. Cant take no chances with that release.

Galaxies come out it’s a wrap. This is nothing compared to what those will cause again.

I was able to grab my size this morning, but damn....these got smoked everywhere.

I thought they might move well like the Anthracites, but not this quick.

Like LD7 LD7 above asked, I'd be curious as to the stock numbers.

I was able to grab my size this morning, but damn....these got smoked everywhere.

I thought they might move well like the Anthracites, but not this quick.

Like LD7 LD7 above asked, I'd be curious as to the stock numbers.
Allegedly...
Screenshot_20240229_103207_Discord.jpg

I haven’t seen a foam wearer in 10 years lol. These gonna be in those over priced sneakers stores for $340

Not understanding why these are flying.. its like some **** influencer told all the teen bop botters to buy them all up. I know old heads really the only ones on these like that. I'm sticking with 2017s and save the headache for Royals.

Also bklyn style baby bklyn style baby is putting in Flu Game effort as usual
:nthat:
Honestly it doesn’t surprise me. It’s so easy to grab these with bots or other sorcery online. Doesn’t help too that Nike loves artificial scarcity so it makes buying anything with a remote interest a pain especially for big footers

Everybody that missed out really didn’t try. I secured 3 pairs busy in a class full of preschool kids. 😂 All these links being posted c’mon bros.
I avoid boutique shops if they’re not local to me nor have a decent return policy.

I’ve gotten ****ty pairs with no option to return in the past and that led to me sticking direct with Nike or a major retailer for release day.

I avoid boutique shops if they’re not local to me nor have a decent return policy.

I’ve gotten ****ty pairs with no option to return in the past and that led to me sticking direct with Nike or a major retailer for release day.
Sometimes there’s no choice if you want a sneaker. You just gotta roll the 🎲 🎲

Back
Top Bottom