FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Easy fix

IMG_8597.jpeg

These are beautiful
Always nice to pop into the thread & see a Corporate pickup

Soooooo..... been a while..... but I paid resell and don't feel bad.... $315 3hrs ago..... and the price keeps climbing... I feel the hassle of restock notifications, checking local malls, etc. Just ain't worth it. I just wanted to win.... lol.
I feel u. The galaxies are going to be a pain in da neck if they drop 😮‍💨

I too took the resale route knowing this release was going to be a 💩 show trying to secure a size 12. Copped at 256+fees. Not mad considering they're now at 320 before fees. I'm just hoping seller doesn't flake on me:rolleyes

Seller was selling them for only $16 over retail?? Hope that goes through for you but I’d have my doubts.

So I know we’re still in the early hours of the lifecycle for these, but do we know any intel about if shipments really are delayed/if there will be a restock like the Anthracites?

Before today I wasn’t worried about Royals or the Metallic Red Bronze pair, but now I’m wondering if we’re looking at much lower stock numbers moving forward…

I have a size 11 I’m willing to trade for a size 13. I’m not selling it so don’t ask or dm. Trade strictly for a size 13 in the NJ/NYC area.

I feel u. The galaxies are going to be a pain in da neck if they drop 😮‍💨
Yeah, I felt relieved, then terrible, then happy.... Yeah, I decided I'm going to dothe same thing for the Royals and the Galaxies.... I'm not even gonna play this "pray for retail" game.

So I know we’re still in the early hours of the lifecycle for these, but do we know any intel about if shipments really are delayed/if there will be a restock like the Anthracites?

Before today I wasn’t worried about Royals or the Metallic Red Bronze pair, but now I’m wondering if we’re looking at much lower stock numbers moving forward…
Its hard to say, still very early like you mentioned but hopefully this isnt "it". Honestly Nike may have chopped numbers down after seeing how the metallic reds moved. Also with just the current state of sneakers sitting.

Creme takes 10 business days to ship out??

HELL NAW TF

Some of us from the AM1 thread have had experiences with them via the various sales, they are notorious for horrible shipping times. I myself had like a two full week wait for what I remember to be the crepe AM1 sale. They got em out but it felt like it took them a year to do so.

Back
Top Bottom