FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Congrats on the CDG and to those that got/like/want them.

I just can't though, nothing against them but I'm just not feeling them... well the design.

Ol thumbprint, iPhone fingerprint sensor ah looking self lol.

Seriously though if they're your style then go ahead and cook.

my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

So clean :pimp:

How’s the CF plate on the other shoe? Any cracking? All my oldies are cracking :smh:
No cracking, recently iced them myself and got them reglued. Also haven’t done anything other than walk in them lol. We really need a retro of these asap, haven’t seen them show much love to pro’s as much a Pennie’s

Comparison of the 2024s (top) vs 2017s (bottom). My 2011s are in storage but I’ll grab them this week to take some pics.

The high-level differences are the the 2024s are brighter shade of royal, the CF plate is blue/black checkered, and the swoosh by the toe area has a blue outline.

IMG_3263.jpeg

Comparison of the 2024s (top) vs 2017s (bottom). My 2011s are in storage but I’ll grab them this week to take some pics.

The high-level differences are the the 2024s are brighter shade of royal, the CF plate is blue/black checkered, and the swoosh by the toe area has a blue outline.

IMG_3263.jpeg
They look great, first pair of foams i'll pick up since 2015

I need to get some eggplants... :pimp:
man I’m so mad. Found a new pair on EBay, sent an offer in and got them for for about 50 over retail. Was on vacation when they were supposed to be delivered and put them on a vacation hold with FedEx. After the hold ended they never attempted delivery and said they could not locate them and they were lost. Devastated.

Damn folk sorry to hear that... I had something similar happen to me but it was pair of 991SOP for $120 I bought back in 2020 and it got stuck in US customs and for reason they didn't clear and was sent back to the shop in the UK.. :smh: Hope they make it right like Sam Beckett, and you get yo Eggplants, yahmean' :nthat:

Anybody get a spoofer to work? I tried 2 but it won't work in snkrs. They got a block on it some how?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom