Foamposite Galaxy droppin in Montreal...

(Well, not too sure if anyone posted this, but if it was then delete this one)

Its been a longtime i havent post anything...but its never too late for good infos.

So a shop called exclucity from montreal is dropping the Foamposite galaxy this friday/thursday night. I don't know how many pairs but the only thing i know is that they will go for 275$ plus tax. No pre orders nothing. Camping is the only way in
smile.gif

They also getting a bunch of other stuff...

For more info:

ExcLuCity
4870 rene-emard
Pierrefonds, qc
H9A 2Y1

514-626-4434

Eaton Center in Toronto is getting the Foams as well.
10 Pairs only!
GL to those who are thinking about camping!

^ Thanks for the info guys, will pass this on to my buddy.
He want these, though for the like of me I don't see what's all the hype about. lol

@chaplip does ExcLuCity have a site?
I'm interested on what they carry and such.

Originally Posted by jayem

He want these, though for the like of me I don't see what's all the hype about. lol

They got a Facebook page. Homie said like it and info will pass through. exactly what i did...

Originally Posted by chaplip

They got a Facebook page. Homie said like it and info will pass through. exactly what i did...
Oh well, don't have facebook. lol

Oh well, don't have facebook. lol

Well youre a lucky guy. In the same time unlucky
happy.gif
But let me tell you that i wouldnt be surprise if that shop gets their hands on yeezy 2...i mean with all the releases they have had...

happy.gif
But let me tell you that i wouldnt be surprise if that shop gets their hands on yeezy 2...i mean with all the releases they have had...
LOL.
You got my intrigue on "releases", I might re-consider making one just for this sakes.

happy.gif
LOL.
You got my intrigue on "releases", I might re-consider making one just for this sakes.

Cant go wrong in making one up just to keep updated. I got my eyes on a few kicks to come and hopefully they will get them lol

Wow, 10 pairs at Eaton Centre? I don't know which is more surprising though, a) we're getting these, or b) we're getting them but only 10 pairs. I'm pretty sure we had way more than 10 pairs of Altitudes when they came out back in '05.

Not sure if those two shoes are a fair comparison.
Canada saw other releases from the Jordan Lifestyle series, such as the Flip 3's, Burgundy 5's.

But as far as I know, the '07 Royal Foam Ones was the only foam release up here?
Apples and oranges it seems.

Hopefully these dudes are smart and they talk to the employees constantly.
If multiple people recognize them, then it won't be so bad when the fights start breaking out and the police show up.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

aren't they getting kicked out of the mall when the mall closes at night?

Lol thats what i thought...then line up at the main opening doors i guess...

Good luck to eveyone that are camping right about now and reading this.

How many people is there camping at eaton center? Just a couple of hours left
smile.gif

Line ups at the 4 vancouver locations getting them too....its a wrap.

Unless you dumping a stack + on these its over......the hype has touched down in Canada folks

Been at Nike Toronto all day. Part of the first group in line. My pair is secure. Goodluck to everyone camping.

Concords aren't really comparable cause they were mass produced and everybody buy 11's.

This was like the Yeezy's but worse according to some

I am very lucky and happy to say I scored a pair through a friend in Vancouver. Didnt pay retail tho........*shrugs*

I'd compare it more to the Titanium 23's here. Not the Yeezy's.

Back
Top Bottom