Foamposite Galaxy droppin in Montreal...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'd compare it more to the Titanium 23's here. Not the Yeezy's.

I guess I was wrong about the 3 foot locker stores and champs but I know Eaton Center Foot Locker got a few and Livestock Toronto, besides that I have no idea.

There was a guy on eBay located in Windsor.......anyone know if they dropped there???

I think there are def more than 529 pairs of galaxy foams tbh and theres more to be released.  How many spots got the Titanium XX3's in Canada?  I thought 1
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I'd compare it more to the Titanium 23's here. Not the Yeezy's.

I guess I was wrong about the 3 foot locker stores and champs but I know Eaton Center Foot Locker got a few and Livestock Toronto, besides that I have no idea.

There was a guy on eBay located in Windsor.......anyone know if they dropped there???

I think there are def more than 529 pairs of galaxy foams tbh and theres more to be released.  How many spots got the Titanium XX3's in Canada?  I thought 1
nerd.gif
The Vault. 
Goodfoot Toronto. 

LS Vancouver. 

DIPT Vancouver.

Nike Toronto/LS/FL EC got the Galaxy Foams

Good times on Friday.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
28j9wyt.jpg
[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice pick up!!

really happy we got these here in Canada...Im optimistic about us getting future releases

Went by the store in Montreal. It's hidden from the main street but it's right in front of a huge high school. They had the YOTD Jordan and all of the Black History Month sneakers.

So these Foam are set to drop again later this summer,
anyone going and try to cop the 2nd time around.

Originally Posted by jayem

So these Foam are set to drop again later this summer,
anyone going and try to cop the 2nd time around.
It's only a rumour for now.  Unless it's been stated.

Back
Top Bottom