Foamposite Lite Review request

First off, I'm considering getting a pair to play on this totally filthy court near my house since they're built like tanks and foamposites are easy to clean.  I've been using Penny III's until now but they're too clunky.  I need to know if the Foamposites still are or ever where practical to play in.  Second, if you do have an opinion, you know where someone could find a pair in 8 or 8.5?

Foams in my opinion are the best ballin' shoe ever. Hold up well on out door courts, they mold to your foot after a few wears, not that heavy when laced up. The lacing is huge for me, they start so much lower than most shoes, its like they start lacing just above the toes. So you can make em super tight, so you wont get any slipping feeling when cutting and stopping quick. Foams are the only shoe ball in, period, but that is me. They have decent ankle support too for not being super high tops, but I roll with the Foam ones only.

Originally Posted by Lebronh8er

Foams in my opinion are the best ballin' shoe ever. Hold up well on out door courts, they mold to your foot after a few wears, not that heavy when laced up. The lacing is huge for me, they start so much lower than most shoes, its like they start lacing just above the toes. So you can make em super tight, so you wont get any slipping feeling when cutting and stopping quick. Foams are the only shoe ball in, period, but that is me. They have decent ankle support too for not being super high tops, but I roll with the Foam ones only.
Thanks dude, Yah as far as foams go the Penny III's performance has been rock solid for me.  Despite being clunky, I think it says something when a 10+ year old shoe can still hold up on the courts.  I've heard the stuff about the foams molding to your foot, but I don't know if that's just marketing hoopla or if it's legit.

I don't doubt that they're good hoop shoes, friends have told me great things. I just can't picture myself dropping that retail.

they do mold to your feet. I thought it was a bunch of hype, but they do you just gotta break em in. Once that happens they are the most comfortable. and the fit is amazing, support and durability is great and they feel much lighter on feet than in your hand. And since you're playing outdoor, the foamposite lites are a good choice because they have a really durable outsole.

I personally have not tried the foamposite lites. But here are some ideas as to what they would be like for performance. I'm considering getting these for balling as well.

http://reviews.nike.com/9...shoe-reviews/reviews.htm

I'd like to mention that this shoe does not feature lunar foam. It has zoom in the heel and forefoot embedded into the insole.

Back
Top Bottom