foamposite one eggplant/neon and black/neon/clear (sole swap)

Custom by Jason Negron
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DSCN1139a.jpg

DSCN1149a.jpg

DSCN1133a.jpg

DSCN1135a.jpg

DSCN11371.jpg

first i was like ehhhhh.

But after scrolling thru all the pics, theyre actually kinda hot.

Nice Job.

Nike should've released the catuses like that. I wonder why they stalled on the samples from that sneakgeeks video last year???

Those Cactus with the clear soles are what they should have released in the first place. Those are sick.

i actually like the eggplants with the cactus bottoms, Looks very dope 2 me. two thumbs up for the idea, but I'm almost 100% sure u aren't going totell BUT how did u do this?

dope stuff, one of my dudes showed me this a few weeks back, the guy that does this is local, (NJ) i think he works for packers shoes........

Ohh heeeeellllllll NO!!!!!
smh.gif
Ban him for that one, he just MURDERED the eggplants
sick.gif

On the other hand, the cactuses look aight tho, nothing like them samples boii
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

dope stuff, one of my dudes showed me this a few weeks back, the guy that does this is local, (NJ) i think he works for packers shoes........

yea jason from packer shoes in teaneck nj did them if anyone want to sole swap a pair just check him out. i was thinking bout giving him a pair of all blacksand the eggplants to switch. they should come out hot. black with a clear sole and eggplant with a black sole
pimp.gif

What do people mean "I don't agree with this"? Get off your !+!+%%% soapbox. It's not like either of these are OG colorways, dude isexperimenting with his own pairs. There's really nothing for you to agree on or not. %$$@ off.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

What do people mean "I don't agree with this"? Get off your !+!+%%% soapbox. It's not like either of these are OG colorways, dude is experimenting with his own pairs. There's really nothing for you to agree on or not. %$$@ off.
messageboard fool, your on one. as someone who buys foams to ball in, i don't see any good coming out of swapping soles. for collectors, itswhatever.

Back
Top Bottom