foamposite one eggplant/neon and black/neon/clear (sole swap)

I think they both look worse. Clear sole doesnt look right on the cactus. The translucent green sample was better.

The cactus joints are fly now. Eggplants just don't look right tho. Maybe if you painted the sole black.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

i like the way the cactus joints came out

co - sign, those eggplants are all wrong..

same here catcus came out fire but eggplants
sick.gif

+3

Originally Posted by you go boy

so they just ruined a pair of eggplants

yup basically, i'm sure someone on nt would buy for $500+ if they were on sale just for them being one of a kind
smh.gif

I always imagined the eggplants looking even more eye poppin with an icy aqua bottom or just aqua....some1 please ps

cactus joins are good but the eggplants not so much. wonder if anybody knows where i could get somebody to help with the bottom of my royals seperating

Wow nice job on the sole swap but nike should have came out with the original Cactus soles.

Thats a gret addition to the custom game. And for it to be on 1 of my favorite shoes is SO much greater. I will own a couple pair of "sole-swapped"foams in the near future...

Cactus dont look bad at all...i remembered when they were suppose to be clear bottms....then they changed it
mad.gif
........a big NO on the eggplants tho

They look really good....pretty sure they were going for the clear sole on the cactus not really making a cactus eggplant..Relax fellas.

Back
Top Bottom