Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.

to be fair, those have increased in prices LONG AGO...right after da eggplants hit matter fact...

we in some rare air though...yellow sneakers selling out that cost 240 after taxes.
laugh.gif

Where do you guys live that they charge that much in tax on sneakers? My state has no sales tax, and the one I used to live in had no sales tax on clothing and shoes. at least when I lived there no clue now.

I was able to get a size 9.5 from NDC.  I will probably only wear them once, then send them to my cousin in Trinidad so he could style on them...
laugh.gif

Anyone get an order through FL? My pair is still in the "unshipped-waiting on approval" stage...I normally get through NDC, how long is typical for FL?

Over 50 people are actually feeling that sole swap on facebook, but that isn't saying much.....People will like anything on there. They are indeed
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Sole swap looks good. If Kobe had wore a foamposite during his shoe free agency period, they'd probably look similar to those.

Yeah ndc shipped and my pair already says will be here today by 3. On FedEx vehicle for delivery. Next day shipping was more like same day shipping. Said shipment info received at 12:15 this morn/late last night and already here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom