Foamposite One "Stealth" re-releasing Holiday 2013... sorta

I wonder what retail will be or if Nike is gonna try to make these "limited".
I hope these aren't limited! Lol you guys think this will not sell out as fast since these will not have some crazy colors on them? Or are they gona sell out quick just because its a foam?

I hope these aren't limited! Lol you guys think this will not sell out as fast since these will not have some crazy colors on them? Or are they gona sell out quick just because its a foam?
They are stealths with a black sole instead of an icey sole basically so I'm sure they will still sell out. I'll cop if I can but not gonna be upset if I don't. I personally I don't like any of the foams that aren't a solid color or those pearlized pink foams from last year. Those were hysterical.

I hope/predict all white foam #s..

And they will still sell out..

IF they're smart... we're still talking about NIKE here though lol

Stealths were fairly hard to come by. They also released around the same time, yes EVENTUALLY every foam sells out, but keeping some "limited" creates more hype for the next foam, so thats smart as well....

I just hope I'm able to get my sz 11!

Passed on the stealths at the last minute (for no particular reason really) but I will try and pick these up for sure. 

Hopefully this is Nikes way of saying sorry to us consumers for those other monstrosities coming out in the coming months. But you can't go wrong with a black on black shoe.

these probably be the last foams i buy ever. tho i'll prob do the supremes for hypebeasts sake.

Traded a DS grape 5 for my 2012 Stealth lol thank god because I didn't wanna pay $350.

You guys really think they are gonna release these again? Kinda weird of them to retro nearly the same foam that close together.

I hope they do... Can never have enough of these. I would buy one every year if I could.

Just doesn't make sense, they were supposed to release this summer. Wasn't waiting all spring to hear a solid date. No such luck.

Last edited:

Fast forward to 1:52
Bringing back the Anthracites. Completely blacked out. No smokey sole, black Penny logo, etc.

Dude is a clown, The majority of us know more about sneakers than he does and he's on the radio like he knows what's good. He sounds like he doesn't even know what he's talking about lol.

considering getting a pair of stealths local for $200 used.... or waiting til these drop and try to succeed.

Definitely a pick up since the bottoms won't yellow. My prayers were answered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom