Foamposite Pro 7/1 Release

It sounds like back in the days when the AF1 used to have the gem checks same thing except on a foam thats what im thinking.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by soledout23

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

its nikes olympic color for 2012 
not sure why

That's what I thought too looking at the release date but I talked to my rep about it and he said he didn't think so. He told me that he thinks the Olympic joints are going to be a QS.
eek.gif
 Nike is really trying to see someone get killed. Bodies will drop in the DMV over these 

^
laugh.gif
I hadn't thought of it that way. Well all shades of the rainbow need to be represented according to Nike.

I think they'll be hot as long as the colors in the right places but I'm not sure If I'm gonna cop 

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

Originally Posted by kelvin8793

sound very interesting let see whats going on

why even post?
Same reason as this Antonito90 dude making like 10 posts on the retro page saying absolutely nothing.  Just trying to get to that 300.

I always look forward to new colorways on the foams. I think that the limes that are coming out are do awesome. A loud color that stands out

Seems like Nike is feeling green these days. Lebron got a few green shoes also

You complain, and still buy. Stop screaming for volts, they'll do it when they feel like it. No use and getting mad. Foams are the last straw for me. Nike, just do a joint project and make strawberry shortcake foams or maybe even Thundercats foams and drive the hypebeasts crazy.
tired.gif

No thanks nike i already have the pine foamposites, please try to be creative and think outside of the box. im sure theres other colors you could slap on a foam that would make the shoe sell. like an alll black with clear sole, simple and effective. Not like another green foam from last yr.

Back
Top Bottom