FOLKS, IT'S FINALLY HERE.

kingcrux31

Staff member
The first official NIKE SB account.

* SHEDS A TEAR *

Congratulations to the weLegendary family and big ups to those who made this possible.

I'll see you all on Sunday.

happy.gif

WOW!!! I'l swing by this week end...congrats to Mark and Co.

can you now bring Paul?? plssss

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Thanks man... hope to see you guys SUNDAY... and bout paul, it takes 1 1/2 to book him... hehehehehe and i need pacquaio kind of money to do that hehehehe...so for now, we're just gonna bring his shoes in... hehehehehehe

Congrats guys. Props to weLegendary peeps for bringing this in the PI. Is this under Nike pi as well? If so props to them as well as they have been giving uspretty good kicks this past year or so (almost at par with Nike HK) now if we can only get those other tier 0 releases (livestrong pack etc).

Btw for those peeps going, give us an update on what's there. Thanks

yes, its an official NIKE SOUTHEAST ASIA venture, been cooking this baby for a long time, like really long, for the people involved from the guys at the shopto the skaters, to the heads, to the NIKE Phil. and Singapore family and to GOOD FRIENDS 'tis been a long time coming. AND thank ya'll you know who youcats are....

Originally Posted by specksdominate

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Thanks man... hope to see you guys SUNDAY... and bout paul, it takes 1 1/2 to book him... hehehehehe and i need pacquaio kind of money to do that hehehehe... so for now, we're just gonna bring his shoes in... hehehehehehe

no worries man you'll have our support..

thanks KC for the heads up..

good job bro!this is a major development in the local scene.big ups to everybody that made this happen.

now that its a done deal,enthusiasts support this man!

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Congratulations Mark...
happy.gif

Size 7.5's please!
pimp.gif

no size discrimination unlike other shops so its size 8 or 8.5 for me Mark. Aside from Paul Rodriguez Jr. please bring Stefan Janowski here.
Thanks a lot and more power.

^ Great and congratulations to you Mark. Ill try to swing by this Sunday though.

Miko, dude ill just give you a buzz on Sunday man...

CONGRATS Specks for the SB account, might visit your store anytime my house is just a few blocks away..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom