FOLKS, IT'S FINALLY HERE.

DUDE...... thank you much for the nice words... I REALLY WANNA THANK YOU ALL..... we will try to make do with this business and we promise that if there willbe a camp out on anything..... there will be free coffee the whole night? game? just incase....

and o yeah, JUST FOR NT. whoever brings the most beer to the sunday event, will get something special from weLegendary. CRUX you up for this?

o yeah remember you guys just need to sign up on the site and get a raffle stub to have a chance to win a fresh pair of NIKE SB's.

had to post this one on Same Team's blog to let some heads know. Congrats once again Mark! See you soon

Originally Posted by specksdominate

and o yeah, JUST FOR NT. whoever brings the most beer to the sunday event, will get something special from weLegendary. CRUX you up for this?

It's on!

pimp.gif

Mark, I'm sorry if i can't wait till tomorrow to ask you this but are you familiar with the movie AIRBORNE? you know where I can get one? it'sabout skating too but not the board flippin' type..It's about aggressive inline..

^^^what a launch! congratulations mark! shout out to edong, kingcrux, mark, notti,mong, igie, jeddah, flashout, sam, ryan(ms clavel), and the rest of the ntcrew who went there!
bring on the heat, mark! haaaa!

thanks man.... o hey just for the tally:

KRUX - 48 cans of beer
MIKO - 2 plastic bag of good san mig premium beer and some chivas.

damn hard to decide...... chivas would be x 2...

but I guess KRUX won this one....

something special awaits.....

thanks guys... we had a blast, got rained but F! it.... we still roll with it...

shout outs to KRUX, MIKO, FLASHOUT, JEDDAH, IGIE, ENDO, CLAVEL KREW, MONG and to ya'll...

Don't forget manong's one tray of lumpia!

laugh.gif

What a turn out!

Nike SB and 5thPLY catazine.

weLegendary doing big things.

Congratulations again Mark.

Full recap soon.

BRB

best sneaker event by far...

im really happy for the skating community after all things are just getting better.

congrats to you Mark and your crew. the reception of the crowd there speaks for it self even heavy rains didn't matter at all..yeah but the booze hit mehard tho.lol

anyways you deserve it man...

shout out to NT crew and Ms Clavel peeps.

Congrats Mark on the SB account and nice to finally meet you. Sorry had to leave early. I just dropped by to see the place and give support. Dope SBs you gotthere in-store..... hehehehehe

Sa wakas meron ng Nike SB account sa pinas (retail price). Maraming Salamat!....The best sneaker event so far but for me this is the sneaker event of theyear.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Naku paano na yung mga naglalako ng sb sa ebay.ph at multiply ang dami pa naman nya tinitinda. Makabili na ng retail price at legit pa.Thanks a lot forWeLegendary making this possible.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats to WeLegendary on getting the SB account.

any idea how much those air verona's go for?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom