Following a Girl You Like On Twitter?

I've heard a few people say this but never really give a reason. Personally I'd rather not connect with a girl I like on a social network, but that's just me...

Dont do it, it WILL make you stop liking them majority of the time. Twitter has been responsible for me seeing alot of people differently

Following someone who you are currently talking too or use to talk to is worse though

Noooooo dont do it, please dont do it.

Just had this happen to a friend of mine. If she subtweets then youre going to get subtweeted about which is the most annoying thing ever and its going to be a problem.

nqxm4h.jpg
Twitter has been responsible for me seeing alot of people differently

I can definitely believe this.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Dont do it, it WILL make you stop liking them majority of the time. Twitter has been responsible for me seeing alot of people differently

Following someone who you are currently talking too or use to talk to is worse though
I agree. Puts too much pressure on the person... Sometimes I feel I give off the wrong vibes on the internet though 
laugh.gif

I try to avoid it.

The subtweets are crazy sometimes and will have you reloading their page all night when you two have an argument and she decides to go out with a "friend".

Twitter shows you their true colors. I've cut a lot of chics off after following them. Most of them are LAME AS HELL after coming off so cool. 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Twitter has been responsible for me seeing alot of people differently

I can definitely believe this.

Same here. There's a lot of people at my school who I never thought would have Twitters, cause they don't seem very outspoken in person, but when I see their tweets it's like "damn, I didn't know you had this side to you".

Chick I was tryna mess with plays too many games. She's young though so I don't know. Had to block her though...
Y'all kind of right about getting a glimpse at her personality though....

Mane do it it will save you months of being blind and findin out that a shawty has hoeish tendencies right off tha bat. Its saved me a lot of time and drama.

Thanks twitter

if its a girl you like dont do it...your perfect persepshun of her will be ruined

if its a girl you wanna smash do it so u can learn more about her so its easier to formulate your gameplan

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Twitter shows you their true colors. I've cut a lot of chics off after following them. Most of them are LAME AS HELL after coming off so cool. 

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

if its a girl you like dont do it...your perfect persepshun of her will be ruined

if its a girl you wanna smash do it so u can learn more about her so its easier to formulate your gameplan

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

If it's a girl you like, follow her so you can make sure you actually like her and you aren't wasting your time talking to some crazy chick.

If it's a girl you don't care about and only give a damn cause she's attractive, don't follow her cause you don't give a damn about who she is and what she says.

Originally Posted by taymane23

Mane do it it will save you months of being blind and findin out that a shawty has hoeish tendencies right off tha bat. Its saved me a lot of time and drama.

Thanks twitter

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

If it's a girl you like, follow her so you can make sure you actually like her and you aren't wasting your time talking to some crazy chick.

If it's a girl you don't care about and only give a damn cause she's attractive, don't follow her cause you don't give a damn about who she is and what she says.

laugh.gif

yeah it can be...im just talking from personal experience..i rmr i followed a few chicks on twatter who i was digging...was disgusted and unfollowed by the end of the week

Twitter is hilarious and I love it so much, but I would have to say "no" to following a girl you like... You really cant tell if the person is showing true colors, trolling, or just being goofy on sites like that, and it can cause you to get the wrong idea.

My Twitter persona isnt exactly who I am in real life. It's like another part of me that manifests when my physical isnt present. I think everyone is like this. I really doubt that everyone is EXACTLY who they are in person online.

In fact, this would be a cool study/documentary.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by taymane23

Thanks twitter

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Twitter is hilarious and I love it so much, but I would have to say "no" to following a girl you like... You really cant tell if the person is showing true colors, trolling, or just being goofy on sites like that, and it can cause you to get the wrong idea.

My Twitter persona isnt exactly who I am in real life. It's like another part of me that manifests when my physical isnt present. I think everyone is like this. I really doubt that everyone is EXACTLY who they are in person online.

In fact, this would be a cool study/documentary.

That's how I feel... I give off the wrong signals to these females. My trolling gets out of hand sometimes 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom