Food Poisoning UNAPPRECIATION Vol. Wendys

i had a bad experience with burger king and i knew this one cat who had to be in the hospital for a week because of burger king food positioning. UNAPPRECIATED

Yea man. I was broke the other day so i got a cheezeburger out the vending machine. I felt like throwin up the rest of the day.

That wasn't food poisoning just because you felt like throwing up - you just at a crappy burger from a vending machine.

It's not a common thing though - I think I've only had it once in my life - I got a coronation chicken sandwich from a place I used to eat at regularlyand woke up about 1am with the worst stomach pains I've ever had. I seriously would have happily died at that point.

After an hour or so I stuck my fingers down my throat and the relief was great. Puked another 5 or 6 times in the night and the next day my ribs and chestmuscles were really sore from all that.

I slept that night with my arms around the toilet.

Originally Posted by Shaky3

cant you sue if you get really sick?

I think that would be pretty hard to prove - and I think you would have to prove that they were negligent in some way and it wasn't just that youdidn't wash your hands and didn't lick the soles of your shoes on the way in.

I've heard of cases where a whole bunch of people got sick and action was taken - but I think it was more the health department stepping in and checkingout the kitchen.

1 week and a half ago i got food poisoning from a turkey sandwich...i'm guessing it was the mayo...anyways wow...i never felt so sick in mylife...gatorade, ginger ale, water, i couldn't keep anything in my system...

i stayed in bed for a few days to shake it off...it was the worst....

idk why my cousin did this, but we had Wendy's in the freezer (french fries, chicken nuggets) and he microwaved it, and i ate it like an idiot
smh.gif
i was
sick.gif
for a day and a half

i also had a bad experience in Grenada. my aunt took me to a CHINESE RESTAURANT i (yes in Grenada, bad mistake
laugh.gif
). i was soooo sick, it was the worst

Super unappreciated I got food poisoning at school

I bought subway at school and it was cold so I ate it and well.....let's jus say I had to walk home in the beginning of 7th period

Isn't there a Ground Beef recall? I think some agencies aren't even reporting what Restaurants and Grocery Stores were affected. Sucky FDA!!

One of the worst feelings ever. I usually go on a clear liquid diet for 24-48 hours if I get food poisoning.

Back
Top Bottom