food poisoning... vol FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ugh, stuff coming out both ends of me simultaneously... puking my guts out when theres nothing left to puke out, the feeling of emptiness and gagging and still wanting to throw up..........

going to see the doctor later but anyone got a temporary relief or cure? been sippin gatorade a little bit and eating thin white crackers... i feel like death. 

had 4 bowls of salad and 1 medium rare steak and like 7 krispy kremes last night and a bag of swedish fish.  smfh

The only thing that made me feel better was some Cold Gatorade. Lots of it.
Dallas/Fort Worth Airport food is where I got food poisoning. Dehydrated, nausea, headache, weak ftl

NYH425 wrote:
ugh, stuff coming out both ends of me simultaneously... puking my guts out when theres nothing left to puke out, the feeling of emptiness and gagging and still wanting to throw up..........

going to see the doctor later but anyone got a temporary relief or cure? been sippin gatorade a little bit and eating thin white crackers... i feel like death. 

had 4 bowls of salad and 1 medium rare steak and like 7 krispy kremes last night and a bag of swedish fish.  smfh

laugh.gif

just keep drinking fluids

Originally Posted by airbrooklyn

The only thing that made me feel better was some Cold Gatorade. Lots of it.
Dallas/Fort Worth Airport food is where I got food poisoning. Dehydrated, nausea, headache, weak ftl

i just drank 3 bottles of gatorade but ended up throwing it all up

One of the worst feelings, ever.
I got it like 3 times last year, damn pizza hut
smh.gif

Eat some chicken noodle soowoop

eek.gif
NYH425 wrote:

That's alot of damn food.

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

eek.gif
NYH425 wrote:

That's alot of damn food.

somebody was high last night i see....

I had food poisoning once at a summer camp. there were like 30 of us and about 20 caught it.

You'd go to take a crap at 4 am and there'd be people already in the stalls

I think you just have to wait for it to work its way out. Usually doesn't last more than a day or so.

It's a terrible feeling though. Not much worse that I can think of.

for me its usually a mix of odd foods i usually don't eat together and at weird times.

like the last time it was maybe 2 pepsi's, fruity snacks and 2-3 donuts when i was watching my thanksgiving football game at my high school @ 10AM.

then going home to have turkey and fixin's and it went all downhill

Accidentally ate an uncooked pork rib on Saturday night.

Spent Sunday spewing my guts out. My throat was raw, was sure the next time I spewed it'd be blood
sick.gif
Smh.

you also have diarrhea? if so, get Imodium. the caplets one. you can find them in rite-aid or cvs. works like a charm

i was sick 2 weeks ago. gatorade didnt work, salads didnt. until i bought the caplets. drank two in the same time one day then the next day. and didnt duece all day lol

moron... take the L and control ur damn self next time u decide to eat ur !%+ out

Back
Top Bottom