Food Stands, Carts, and Trucks > Fast Food Reasturants

In Orlando right now tons of Food Stands, Carts, and Trucks are popping up everywhere. 99% of them are
pimp.gif
. The wait is not long at all and the food is so fresh it makes you wish you never even tried fast food.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is what I picked up today for $4 (blurry pics FTL)
x2kpcl.jpg

BBQ Pork & Chicken in less then 3 minutes > 4 McChickens

In Orlando right now tons of Food Stands, Carts, and Trucks are popping up everywhere. 99% of them are
pimp.gif
. The wait is not long at all and the food is so fresh it makes you wish you never even tried fast food.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is what I picked up today for $4 (blurry pics FTL)
x2kpcl.jpg

BBQ Pork & Chicken in less then 3 minutes > 4 McChickens

I was just having this convo with my girlfriend. Then I realized not every city has food trucks.

I didn't have them where I grew up so we ate *@$%*% McDonalds. Now that I've been living in NYC and LA I feel like I couldn't go on without em.

I was just having this convo with my girlfriend. Then I realized not every city has food trucks.

I didn't have them where I grew up so we ate *@$%*% McDonalds. Now that I've been living in NYC and LA I feel like I couldn't go on without em.

imho food carts = fast food joints

both will get you fat and out of breath just walking around in due time.

truth, I follow a bunch of LA foodtrucks on twitter. 
laugh.gif

I just had a chicken adobo burrito at White Rabbit Truck yesterday. 
pimp.gif

truth, I follow a bunch of LA foodtrucks on twitter. 
laugh.gif

I just had a chicken adobo burrito at White Rabbit Truck yesterday. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

but there are just as many sit down fine dining establishments that serve unhealthy food.  if you ate at michelin star french restaurants for every meal, you'd probably be just as fat and out of breath.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

but there are just as many sit down fine dining establishments that serve unhealthy food.  if you ate at michelin star french restaurants for every meal, you'd probably be just as fat and out of breath.

Back
Top Bottom