FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Are these homemade or you mean from restaurants, I would think frying at a lower temperature would firm up the inside a little making them more crisp. Compared to only the outside being crisp and inside being paste.

Both.

I haven't had them in forever so they might be better now.
Or maybe I just haven't had some good ones.

But the way the fry is cut won't there always be much more paste than crisp?

Tots need more love. These go hard.

62b876d1-3e3b-4567-adb8-d347584f61ef_2.a994caf263f992a67775fa53eb155cb8.png

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare whats your goto at Roam Artisan?
SUNNY SIDE
substitute the fontina for 2x cheddar cheese
no tomato
or chili sauce
add mustard ketchup
the egg carmalized onions and greens stay of course

also i get bison meat instead of regular ground beef

also i get the tri-fecta french fries
that comes with the onion strings regular french fries and sweet potato fries
and the tahitian vanilla milkshake
with 2 creme brulee'd marshmallows

Funny...I love junk food, but sweets do little to nothing for me.

Would take burgers/fried chicken/pizza/tacos/etc. over any dessert food.

The only time I eat sweets are when I'm desperately hungry at work and the only thing readily available is the tin of cookies/box of doughnuts left in the break room that some family gave us.

Funny...I love junk food, but sweets do little to nothing for me.

Would take burgers/fried chicken/pizza/tacos/etc. over any dessert food.

The only time I eat sweets are when I'm desperately hungry at work and the only thing readily available is the tin of cookies/box of doughnuts left in the break room that some family gave us.

I agree...but if I'm gonna blow calories on some delicious junk food, I'm gonna have dessert to go with it.

I would rather waste it on something with a CRUST or some "real" cookies/Brownies.

Nothing super sweet.

I started to hunt my Bean Pie dude down today and get a Sweet Potato pie or a Butterscotch Bean Pie, but they gave us Insomnia Cookies yesterday at work.

I would rather waste it on something with a CRUST or some "real" cookies/Brownies.

Nothing super sweet.

I started to hunt my Bean Pie dude down today and get a Sweet Potato pie or a Butterscotch Bean Pie, but they gave us Insomnia Cookies yesterday at work.

Didn't know the Nation had variety . Only options are a regular bean pie and a newspaper

38DEB21F-D566-45E7-9218-E573B4EE26E4.jpeg

Trader Joe’s rip-off of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. Solid, but not better than the real thing.

He is legit man. I went to school with his son in elementary. He used to always come up there with his NEwspapers and Incenses.

He was selling books, then he recently moved to the pies.

Any Black Cultural/Arts event in DC, he has his table set up. Giving samples, passing out his papers. "Come get some of this pie Black man."

Dude's energy hits you hard.

He told me he has a crew of 15 ex-felons working for him, making pies. He is also in charge of the rehab program in the city.

So I always try to support

Just got home from grocery shopping and didn't even think to look for those limited Most Stuf Oreos. Might have to make a repeat trip tomorrow :lol:

If your stores carry American Flatbread products, I highly recommend their hot frustas. High quality.

Frustas_packaging_3up_render_0509.png

F759E26D-D026-4B4F-9287-884182275648.jpeg
ACFA1D3B-1F00-40F5-983A-FA5D30C1B742.jpeg

Cheat day is tomorrow...I had to lol
Aye yo. Take that to the Oreo thread man. LOL. If those were the yellow cookies with stuffing. I would eat even the paper.

FYI a few new flavors just dropped in the Oreo game. LOL

Back
Top Bottom