FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

In his defense, a possible difference, although it's really the same ****, could be the cut of meat used. used. Chicken fingers may be from ground chicken and can come in different shapes while strips are usually bigger and always from the breast

upload_2019-2-27_20-4-56.jpeg

Chicken fingers = Chicken strips

Chicken strips = chicken fingers

If there is a difference, slap me silly and call me michael choen
tenor (1).gif

Chicken tenders are a specific muscle, located in the breast next to the ribs. ... Chicken fingers are breaded and either fried or baked. They are not made from whole pieces of chicken. they're bits and eces of chicken meat stuck together with meat glue and formed into regular shapes, so they will cook evenly.
https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-dif...en-fingers-chicken-tenders-and-chicken-strips

Tennessee Man Accused of Dipping Testicles in Customer's Salsa Before Online Delivery

Howard Matthew Webb (Maryville Police)

https://wjla.com/news/offbeat/tenne...hsZzP6dyWBGBecAQ5V9EAJ0QDTt2YytQkzqTpK6VRPxlc

MARYVILLE, Tenn. — A Tennessee man was jailed on felony charges after appearing to dip his testicles into a container of salsa that a customer had ordered online.

The delivery driver allegedly recorded it and posted a video online, saying "This is what you get when you give an 89 cents tip for an almost 30-minute drive."

News outlets report that the passenger, 31-year-old Howard Matthew Webb, was arrested last week and charged with adulteration of food.

Dinner Delivered said the food service has fired the driver and forwarded information about her to authorities as well.

Webb remains behind bars pending a March 12 hearing.

His arrest warrant says they picked up the food for delivery from a local Mexican restaurant. The company issued a refund for the tainted food.

Homemade ravioli? Store bought? Brand?

What flavor sausage you cook up?

Store bought ravioli and it was garbage. I thought I was gonna dress it up and it was gonna come out bomb. Nope, wound up dousing it in hot sauce. King Saloman kosher ravioli. I really f'ed up lol.

The sausage, I didn't pay much attention. The description was French smoked sausage. It was very good tho.

Going to New Orleans in 2 weeks for the first time. Y’all got any recommendations for food spots? Could be popular New Orleans food or not. No preference

Back
Top Bottom