FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

farmer browns > roscos
I am not saying it is the greatest place for Chicken and Waffles. That wasn't the point. Calling it trash and/or average. I don't know, I just think we like exaggerating points sometimes to get our point across.

Plus also factor in the more you eat something the lower the perceived quality slowly becomes due to overexposure.

in the waffle batter they just add cinnamon vanilla and nutmeg
nothing major
and they use table syrup :sick:
i prefer the one on pico blvd
also the anaheim one
but again roscoes is hangover food
not really good when im sober

Stop trolling.
Syrup isn’t table syrup.

The Mac and cheese was too salty and dry.

I am not saying it is the greatest place for Chicken and Waffles. That wasn't the point. Calling it trash and/or average. I don't know, I just think we like exaggerating points sometimes to get our point across.

Plus also factor in the more you eat something the lower the perceived quality slowly becomes due to overexposure.
maybe ur taste palette is just trash/average

Houston’s in Pasadena
Hawaiian ribeye and martini
80109856-ACB7-4325-9AF7-4FDDCF841571.jpeg
C4E5A5E0-FF1B-44EC-8D6F-9BCC3D7AA242.jpeg

Hard to ruin gumbo. Unless that it has tomatoes in it or some weird ****

Couldn’t be more inaccurate. 98% of Gumbos aren’t even true gumbos. Most people don’t know how to properly make a good rue. It’s usually way too oily and poorly seasoned. Real gumbo is easy to ruin.

Sweet chick is ok. Far too pricey for the amount of food. 2 piece of chicken and a waffle damn near $30

You ever been to Bru’s Wiffle in Santa Monica? I never have, but seems like every time I drive by there’s a line to get in.

You ever been to Bru’s Wiffle in Santa Monica? I never have, but seems like every time I drive by there’s a line to get in.

Ive heard of it. Don't be around Santa Monica to much so I haven't tried it yet.

Back
Top Bottom