FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Had sum leftover veg
20190327_161602.jpg

Sauteed them and garnished with chicken thigh
20190327_161521.jpg

Wth

The latest food thing to get angry about is “St. Louis Style” bagels, which I personally had no idea even existed. On Monday, Alek Krautmann tweeted out a picture of some bagels he bought from Panera Bread that were pre-sliced. But the cut did not dissect the bagel into two. Instead, it was pre-sliced like a loaf of bread.

I need to get back here. Went once and only got a plain cheese. I remember it being solid but nothing memorable.
Honestly? The white slice was fine, but it's overhyped. Crust a little too thin for my liking and not enough mozzarella. Too many sesame seeds also. I honestly prefer the white slice from the spot down the road from me off the strength that it has more heft and a heavier garlic presence. The caramelized onions on the Best Pizza slice are a great touch, but I always have those in my fridge so I'm gonna throw them on any white slice regardless.

That veggie slice was awesome though. Thicker crust, vegetables were cooked and seasoned perfectly. Heavy garlic presence. The superior slice, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Good drank.
Wth

The latest food thing to get angry about is “St. Louis Style” bagels, which I personally had no idea even existed. On Monday, Alek Krautmann tweeted out a picture of some bagels he bought from Panera Bread that were pre-sliced. But the cut did not dissect the bagel into two. Instead, it was pre-sliced like a loaf of bread.

its not a bagel if its sliced like that.

St.Louis cat different.

If someone likes their sausage without grill marks, what’s the issue?

Anywho...at Best Pizza right now:
539DFA5E-1683-4AF8-98AD-076050C92A57.jpeg
I always thought best pizza was so smart in naming their pizzeria that. When you Google anything along the lines of "best pizza in Brooklyn or " best pizza in NYC" "best pizza open late" they are automatically one of the first hits off of namesake alone.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford did you draw on a plate?

No pics but for my NYers... Emmy Squared :emoji_pizza: . So good. Had their chicken parm sandwich too on a pretzel bun.

Went looking for balut again....out of stock.

Had some chicken empanadas though. Joints are :pimp:

Yo SC kid SC kid y'all put raisins in it? Took me by surprise but it was good.

Back
Top Bottom