FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

35DD604B-D949-4DB5-93A4-A8B42CE228BA.jpeg

Napoli from The Italian Store for lunch today
Italian store is so fire.

That line on the weekends hurts my soul.

Are there condiments on that

Tiny bit of mayo.

No oil, tho...hate oil on my sandwiches.

Italian store is so fire.

That line on the weekends hurts my soul.

The lines in there are something crazy....one time I went in, and I was like the 25th person. Moves pretty quickly, but you can easily spend 30+ minutes waiting in there to place your order :lol: Worth it, tho :pimp:

Just saw this foolishness, they got the sign all over their store. Pics are blurry cuz I was in a rush, dude behind the counter was looking at me like Cleo Mcdowell.

20190407_212621.jpg
20190407_212623.jpg

^^^ I think he’s saying the place he took pics of stole someone else’s logo/branding...

Didn't make it is Prince St.

I was only in NYC for 24 Hours. The folks with me weren't trying to make that journey.

I will probably get up there this summer.

@3dgarfly23 said it was weak though

I talked reckless on some of the things Kimchi said after his Superbowl clowning where he lost his **** and called us all "deplorables." I know he went hard in the black pepper debate, but I can't remember exactly what he said and I'm fairly certain me and him had no significant interaction during or after.

I think we've all collectively, yet individually, taken a bite of the **** sandwich in this thread somewhere along the way.

Thread can get stupid at times, but even at its worst there's still fun to be had. :lol:

Didn't make it is Prince St.

I was only in NYC for 24 Hours. The folks with me weren't trying to make that journey.

I will probably get up there this summer.

@3dgarfly23 said it was weak though
Understandable. I'm sure Prince St. is great, but it's not what I'd consider a destination when it comes to NY pizza.

Where'd you end up going?

Understandable. I'm sure Prince St. is great, but it's not what I'd consider a destination when it comes to NY pizza.

Where'd you end up going?
Shorty's and we were in a rush this morning because I was dealing with some "last minute dudes" and we just settled at some brunch spot where I got a burger.

I talked reckless on some of the things Kimchi said after his Superbowl clowning where he lost his **** and called us all "deplorables." I know he went hard in the black pepper debate, but I can't remember exactly what he said and I'm fairly certain me and him had no significant interaction during or after.

I think we've all collectively, yet individually, taken a bite of the **** sandwich in this thread somewhere along the way.

Thread can get stupid at times, but even at its worst there's still fun to be had. :lol:
He went off on me when I said something that I wasn't even speaking to him about.

Let me pull it up so we can reflect how ridiculous it was :lol:

I have never used any of those services. If I want food, I will go get it myself. Not doing that gentrified delivery service.
The delivery services cater to the gentrified and the drunk, and there's very little in between. I use them at times when I fall into the latter category. :lol:

Contrary to popular belief, pizza is a dumb food to get delivered. Just ends up sitting in the box for 10+ minutes steaming/getting soft before it even starts making its way towards you. Never the same as when you eat it there or have some semblance of control with its transport.

The delivery services cater to the gentrified and the drunk, and there's very little in between. I use them at times when I fall into the latter category. :lol:

Contrary to popular belief, pizza is a dumb food to get delivered. Just ends up sitting in the box for 10+ minutes steaming/getting soft before it even starts making its way towards you. Never the same as when you eat it there or have some semblance of control with its transport.
I have mentioned before, practically never take food, "To go" because the dynamics of the food can change too much during the transportation stage.

Especially if it is FRIED food. Fried food that sweats in a container is no longer crunchy and non-crunchy fried food is a waste of calories.

So I damn sure won't pay a service to deliver food to me.

I have a car.
I have feet.
I have METRO.

I can make it somewhere to get food

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/brevity

Back
Top Bottom