FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Granted it’s been years since I ate wings, but this discussion in here is the first time I encountered the term “flats” ... or even became aware that differentiating between the different parts of a wing was even a thing.

Always just ordered “wings” and some pieces were flat and some pieces were mini drumsticks and that’s just how it was. People so picky about things these days...:smh: :lol:

Cousins Maine Lobster.

Cape Cod chips and water not included.

Weight cut starts tomorrow!

50A86E61-D83F-4BC5-ACEB-46AFD0B5DB47.jpeg

Had a lobster quesadilla from them last night! They had a food truck posted up on my walk home from work in Brooklyn. Was pretty tasty.

Granted it’s been years since I ate wings, but this discussion in here is the first time I encountered the term “flats” ... or even became aware that differentiating between the different parts of a wing was even a thing.

Always just ordered “wings” and some pieces were flat and some pieces were mini drumsticks and that’s just how it was. People so picky about things these days...:smh: :lol:

when i order wings i tell them all drums you can keep the flats

hungry right now drums with some blue cheese sound good right na

Had a lobster quesadilla from them last night! They had a food truck posted up on my walk home from work in Brooklyn. Was pretty tasty.

That’s exactly where I scooped mine. Had a work contact in town for all the WWE ****. He’s tight with a bunch of wrestlers so met him at Barclays for a quick drink. He didn’t want to eat since they apparently cater the **** out of the backstage area and as soon as he said that, I told myself I was hitting that truck.

That’s exactly where I scooped mine. Had a work contact in town for all the WWE ****. He’s tight with a bunch of wrestlers so met him at Barclays for a quick drink. He didn’t want to eat since they apparently cater the **** out of the backstage area and as soon as he said that, I told myself I was hitting that truck.
Info on WWE Catering?

I hear stories

He just said it was insane. I got there around 4pm. He was already backstage. Said there was an absurd amount of food and they were still making more (different) food.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare please rate and review

Ha, small world!

I’m failing to see why anyone should need a tipping “trick” in 2019, even those who suck at math. Between smart phone tip calculator apps and most places now putting a range of suggested tips right on the bill, it’s pretty easy to figure out what to tip - if you’re inclined to leave a tip.

Back
Top Bottom