FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yeah I’m wrong. It’s just a breed.

I think I just saw something they do in Japan when they raise them there.
It’s cattle that’s mainly supposed to be raised in japan only.
But American farmers try to finesse, get male wagyu sperm and breed them with other types off breed of cattle here in the states.

I never get it.

Corn fed angus >

If I wanted my beef to taste gamey from eating grass I’d just get venison.

Besides grass doesn’t even have enough calories in it to keep a cow alive in the winter in mn.

I remember when Berkshire pork was poppin. Everyone wanted thorough bred Berkshire and pork belly was on everything.

best ricotta gnocchi i ever had
from zola in palo alto

o.jpg

when u break the egg
and the yolkand its spills over into the mushrooms and gnocchi
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
might hit them up on wed or thurs

When I was in grad school in Palo Alto I went there all the time. So good.

all the spots ive had it serve real wagyu
its not meant to be eaten in big servings
i prefer a nice big ribeye or tbone
or bone in filet mignon
after a few bites wagyu starts to be too much
maybe YOU havent had real wagyu
or else u would know that
I eaten wagyu, but who knows if the “producer” who sources the meat is being honest.

if the place youve eaten it at
u have to ask that question
then maybe u REALLY havent eaten real wagyu
Do you trust anything you read that says its “genuine/authentic” everything should be approached with some questioning and skepticism. If i ever go to japan than ill be able compare what i had in the states to what it taste like in japan. Other than that i” trust no one”

Restaurants should be able to provide certificates for genuine Wagyu beef. Joint has a little hoof print and everything haha

Do you trust anything you read that says its “genuine/authentic” everything should be approached with some questioning and skepticism. If i ever go to japan than ill be able compare what i had in the states to what it taste like in japan. Other than that i” trust no one”
the dude whose burgers look like this
20180911_102008-jpg.2176756

cant talk about comparing ****

Back
Top Bottom