FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

#LOWIQ

Not sure why quality/taste of drinking water is being mentioned when the discussion was about the MINERALS in the water that makes the pizza in NY what it is.
I’m just going along with the underlining theme of this thread “arguing just to argue”

While on the subject of coffee, many folks use coffee as another serving of liquid dessert instead of it strictly being used as an upper.
Eh...if they enjoy it I'm not hating. I like the bitter/roastiness of black coffee, but I'd be lying if I said the sweet/done-up varieties aren't kinda tasty.

You're not wrong on the too much ice part, but just ask them to limit it :lol: .
Yeah, I prefer hot coffee either way but whenever I see people drinking iced coffee it's always like 48% ice.

I actually prefer cold brew over hot coffee 9 times out of 10. This one is the GOAT:
hbc-BlackBold-front_1024x.png

I'll have to look out for this and give it a shot.

While on the subject of coffee, many folks use coffee as another serving of liquid dessert instead of it strictly being used as an upper.

I drink it for taste, not necessarily for the caffeine/upper. I'm glad I am not reliant on it to keep me awake.

Unfortunately I've developed a slight caffeine addiction. I don't really need it to wake up, but I do get a headache if I don't have one cup a day. I've been trying to wean myself off so I have decaf maybe every other day.

I do like coffee for the taste.

Back
Top Bottom