FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You know how I feel man.

You can acquire the taste for anything and in time convince yourself that it is good.

I am praying for you

I bet if I threw grilled chicken in there, you would enjoy it. Its just black beans, wild ride, onions, tomatoes, avacado and a banana that taste like a plantain.

Whats gross about it?

Ya'll act like I'm over here eating some exotic animal body parts.

I bet if I threw grilled chicken in there, you would enjoy it. Its just black beans, wild ride, onions, tomatoes, avacado and a banana that taste like a plantain.

Whats gross about it?

I’m sure it tasted good.
upload_2019-6-1_14-50-4.gif

Last edited:

Whats gross about it?

When you attach statement like “waiting for my haters to hate on my 5 star dishes”, you’re kind of asking for a hard time. This is NT, if you invite folks the hate on you, someone usually will oblige.

When you attach statement like “waiting for my haters to hate on my 5 star dishes”, you’re kind of asking for a hard time. This is NT, if you invite folks the hate on you, someone usually will oblige.

Nah I have my common haters here since I started posting food pics. I welcome them now. I gotta post that now to let them knowm this is the dish, that they'll appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom