Small Cheval
Grange
Maple wood

Puerto rican food
Food truck called Snix Snack
La Bomba
Pence
Jibaritos y Mas

Try a Jibarito(plantain sandwich a Chicago PR staple) all restaurants should make them

Italian beef and dogs
Portillos
Marco's
Fatsos
Red hot ranch

had Small Chavel... burger was BOMB. had saw it on IG prior to your post but when you posted it, knew it was prob legit.

didnt have much else, had Pizzanos? am I spelling correctly, that was really really good. my fav out of Chicago pizzas. gonna try peaqouds next time I go

had Small Chavel... burger was BOMB. had saw it on IG prior to your post but when you posted it, knew it was prob legit.

didnt have much else, had Pizzanos? am I spelling correctly, that was really really good. my fav out of Chicago pizzas. gonna try peaqouds next time I go

That is on my list to go, they arent any close to me. If you you come by angina I can give you more spots depend where you are.

Northgate Market. It's a Mexican market.
What size tortillas? Just had a simple narrow burrito in texas that changed my life. It was perfect on every bite. Guna attempt to make some breakfast ones soon.

That is on my list to go, they arent any close to me. If you you come by angina I can give you more spots depend where you are.

What size tortillas? Just had a simple narrow burrito in texas that changed my life. It was perfect on every bite. Guna attempt to make some breakfast ones soon.
Package doesn't say. It just says burrito size :lol:

Hadn't had an oatmeal creme pie in forever, got some at the grocery store last night. Still crack :smh: :pimp:

Reactions: Ube
No they were marketed to Europe first which is how it would be called outside the US.
Well they could have easily changed things up once the market was switched. Something other companies have done.

They decided to keep it that way. Conscious decision.

Cookies.

Back
Top Bottom