FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Bitten McChicken. I haven't had one in a couple years but this MFer was hot & crispy! Perfect extra mayo ratio too.
mcchicken.jpeg

Galbi dosirak (Korean bento)
dosirak.jpeg
Perks of facial aesthetics? Free kim bap!
kim bap.jpg
Is bento common at Korean spots? I only ever get appetizers, sampler seems legit

C4297523-6EBA-42D1-A728-6682B172B0B5.jpeg
38D3928B-DAF8-4BA1-9AD7-F3FCC5DB27E6.jpeg
67CCE706-ECED-46F7-B3FC-8B33CC13488D.jpeg

Buffalo fried wings with fries

Anybody in the baltimore area ...mama mias (on the eastside ) is where its at (was telling 1 of the brothers on here about this in pizza spot)solid pizza,philly cheesesteaks ,etc
This used to be the late night spot for the ratchet biddies back in the day :lol: ...If you ever on the NE side try York's, Roma's or Sherwood for the carry outs, they all be hittin

This used to be the late night spot for the ratchet biddies back in the day :lol: ...If you ever on the NE side try York's, Roma's or Sherwood for the carry outs, they all be hittin
I be in northeast alot (alameda / bel air from erdman up to moravia mostly) romas sound familiar (like i passed by it ) where is it at exactly so i can check it out

I be in northeast alot (alameda / bel air from erdman up to moravia mostly) romas sound familiar (like i passed by it ) where is it at exactly so i can check it out
Romas on York n Woodbourne, Sherwood all the way up the Alameda past Northern Pkwy and York's by Greenmount and 33rd ...If you on Belair rd def check out Shareef's too, the chicken aint fried but its on point

Its alotta good places on that side, just nobody would know unless you from/live there :lol:

Romas on York n Woodbourne, Sherwood all the way up the Alameda past Northern Pkwy and York's by Greenmount and 33rd ...If you on Belair rd def check out Shareef's too, the chicken aint fried but its on point

Its alotta good places on that side, just nobody would know unless you from/live there :lol:

Oh aight i know what u talking about @york & woodbourne ...il check it out within the next week ...yeah its alotta food spots in baltimore that be in the cut ...i been meaning to check out that italian spot on the corner of harford rd & northern pkwy dont remember the name & across the street is some fish spot / gas station on the opposite corner

Oh aight i know what u speaking about @york & woodbourne ...il check it out within the next week ...yeah its alotta food spots in baltimore that be in the cut ...i been meaning to check out that italian spot on the corner of harford rd & northern pkwy dont remember the name & across the street is some fish spot / gas station on the opposite corner
Probly talking bout Valentino's...yea thats a legendary spot round my way, been there forever...Used to take chicks there for a "nice date" when they aint know any better :lol:

Back
Top Bottom