FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I need to start requesting my taco shells to be cooked well done too.

I ran into some soft and flimsy taco shells the other day.

Or whatever the proper term is.

Is that you LeBron?
Is that a thing with LeBron too?

i cant eat tacos without cheese and sour cream
What about Burritos? Do you NEED it on those as well?

had this all to myself earlier
picadera82319.jpg
Fried Chicken
Fries
Plantains?

50B6BE2E-BA82-4B3E-8C46-90A60D70FAEA.jpeg

Burger King’s Impossible Burger.

100% meatless. Tastes just like a reg whopper. I was impressed.

Gonna try this weekend. Last time I had BK was 2+ years ago. Got some Bacon King or something like that and the thing was COVERED with mayo :sick:

Making sure I order this without mayo.

"Tastes like a real Whopper."

So that means if there was a blind taste test, you wouldn't know which one was which.

Highly doubt THAT is the case.

"Tastes like a real Whopper."

So that means if there was a blind taste test, you wouldn't know which one was which.

Highly doubt THAT is the case.

With all of the condiments maybe. I've had Beyond the Burger and it smells and tastes NOTHING like a real burger alone. But the texture is on point, so when you have enough condiments to mask the burger, the total package actually does somehow taste like a burger. If that makes sense.

With all of the condiments maybe. I've had Beyond the Burger and it smells and tastes NOTHING like a real burger alone. But the texture is on point, so when you have enough condiments to mask the burger, the total package actually does somehow taste like a burger. If that makes sense.
Yea I took what you said as a nice way of saying it falls short of tasting like a burger. :lol:

It makes perfect sense. I don’t think they created it to be eaten by itself. It was intended to be eaten like most burger patties are - with a bun and lots of accurremonts...

Today...

18A57610-B0F7-43BF-8E59-50E873DF52F7.jpeg
Boudin Clam Chowder In a bread bowl.
75F525E3-9DEB-446B-BE02-C62B34C964FB.jpeg

Hot sauce and Panko: Thai Chili and Golden BBQ
285D9439-07FA-460E-8CA9-97830292F1BD.jpeg

MochiiDonuts: Matcha, chocolate and fruity pebbles mochi donuts
D518C141-D38F-4D10-AF79-09E1C47B764D.jpeg

Yama-Chan Takoyaki
9D564920-5F4D-4225-8620-766340D967DF.jpeg
Uncle Vito’s Spaghetti and Meatballs with garlic bread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom