FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The "Call Backs" in this thread might be unmatched in all of Niketalk man. :lol:
doubt that
Really?

0DE59BA6-F8B9-4DB8-A5E2-DAA5BE82D093.jpeg

really need to give more places in grand central a try

whenever i goto dtla if its not breakfast i end up in chinatown for food
Same here. I been to a few places.
I think I’ve heard my bro say the Mexican place right next to Eggslut is the business.

Aside from ES, I’ve tried I think a couple different places in there but they weren’t memorable.

I think I’ve heard my bro say the Mexican place right next to Eggslut is the business.

Aside from ES, I’ve tried I think a couple different places in there but they weren’t memorable.
That Mexican spot
Next to egg ****
In that terminal station looking place???
If so
def :pimp:
I would recommend

Not taking anything away from that all time great picture, but everybody on NT knows that pic now. Its low hanging fruit. You could even say its the MCU of pulling receipts (s/o Marty)
mjgrin-png.2449882

The ones that hit the hardest are the posts that get pulled from 2-3 years ago that you dont even remember posting. I have some just waiting for DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican to trigger. He knows what time it is.

Not taking anything away from that all time great picture, but everybody on NT knows that pic now. Its low hanging fruit. You could even say its the MCU of pulling receipts (s/o Marty)
mjgrin-png.2449882

The ones that hit the hardest are the posts that get pulled from 2-3 years ago that you dont even remember posting. I have some just waiting for DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican to trigger. He knows what time it is.
If they’re wrestling thread receipts then
855E4335-0A91-4524-990B-206016D7D30E.png

No one is going to be able to decode the alien tongue you guys use in there.

If they’re wrestling thread receipts then
855E4335-0A91-4524-990B-206016D7D30E.png

No one is going to be able to decode the alien tongue you guys use in there.

nah not wrestling receipts. DC doesn’t even watch wrestling, he just likes the masks. The only time he posts in the thread is to talk about them or @ people that don’t like wrestling to get them to “participate”.

He’s kind of a wild guy tbh I should probably stop messing with him too much:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

When did the appreciation for thanksgiving leftovers change I know it’s only two examples but I’ve been seeing this all over my TL as far back as a few days ago

Speaking of leftovers. Leftover Birria and Jollof
A6DD3079-6AF1-46C3-ACAC-FBC2F6501023.jpeg

my fridge gets REALLY cold
so thanksgiving leftovers can last almost a week
never seen folks hate on leftovers till this year
sometimes leftovers be better than the day of

my fridge gets REALLY cold
so thanksgiving leftovers can last almost a week
never seen folks hate on leftovers till this year
sometimes leftovers be better than the day of
Yeah I never thought folks tossed they leftovers out so quick. I thought folks would at least freeze some stuff

Back
Top Bottom