FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I don't recommend the Indo Pak. Being Indian, I can say masala and spices do not taste good on pizza. First and last time.

I don't recommend the Indo Pak. Being Indian, I can say masala and spices do not taste good on pizza. First and last time.
Dunno bout all that, there's an indian chain in the DC area i used to hit up called Spice 6 that had a good *** Naan pizza.

Not my pic
o.jpg

I just ate a masala pizza at Whirly ball yesterday. :lol:

I liked it. It’s not like i was like “damn this is some real Indian food”

more like “it’s not bad for bowling alley pizza”

Dunno bout all that, there's an indian chain in the DC area i used to hit up called Spice 6 that had a good *** Naan pizza.

Not my pic
o.jpg
wow, doing it. Naan pizza? looks good.

But imo not many flavors mix well. Sauce gets replaced by masala. Tried to like it but I can't like it. Tried to support em :lol:. Ehhh.

Traditional pizza in the parlors >

ahat ahat Bean Pie man hasn't been around. I went to his Friday post 3/4 of the last weeks after I left work. Nothing. He hasn't replied to any of my texts either :lol:

ahat ahat Bean Pie man hasn't been around. I went to his Friday post 3/4 of the last weeks after I left work. Nothing. He hasn't replied to any of my texts either :lol:

The NOI bean pies? They’re all getting it from the same place - it’s okay .. there’s a spot in the A that wash those bean pies out the water..

Last edited:
How do u know???
U sat in his kitchen while he was making em???
:nerd:
I went to elementary school with his son. They have been in operation since the 90s. Teachers at our elementary school used to put in special requests and he would have them in a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom