FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

yes
ive seen u type that dumb stuff NUMEROUS times
and have thought that EVERY SINGLE TIME
So if you have seen me remain consistent with the same thought process, why does that translate to me doing it to be different?

Why can't that simply be my preference?

Spice tolerance is regional.

dads side is white from Missouri and Florida and handles the hottest food fine.

moms side is all from mn and thinks black pepper is spicy.

I eat spicy food a lot and from a young age my dad was making me try it so I wouldn’t be a ho *** Minnesotan.
You know you are in the minority right? :lol: (Just based on my experience)

You know you are in the minority right? :lol: (Just based on my experience)

Yeah probably, I never really liked white midwestern food. I always thought it was hot trash and grew up learning to cook from my southern family who actually likes flavor.

like my favorite place to eat as a kid was a fish camp in the swamp in FL. :lol:

Bison bread complete :pimp:

5A337054-7524-42AE-BB01-990A403E56C5.jpeg

Make sausage first and brown off before you make the bread. No need to patty it.

You can make it gluten free by subbing the flour out with rice flour or whatever. I do because my wife has celiacs.
100235A3-3C29-4981-B0EA-B9898BA79811.jpeg
CE618879-FA7B-4DFF-A1D4-E2B1C44462FA.jpeg
842AFD4A-5A01-4389-8620-8E1D4BAFF3AA.jpeg
3C7C85BF-343E-492A-9AFB-03CDA46FCF71.jpeg

Have a bet to pay off tomorrow. Before the NFL season, 4 of us said the Giants would win more games than the Jets and 4 guys were for the Jets. Losing team pays for steak dinner. This is the second yr of this bet.

We are going to Wolfgang’s Steakhouse on Greenwich. Never been. Hope its good. Jets team picked the venue. Last yr was Mark Joseph’s. Has anyone ever been to Wolfgang’s?

Ahh the bets made when drunk at the bar :lol:

Have a bet to pay off tomorrow. Before the NFL season, 4 of us said the Giants would win more games than the Jets and 4 guys were for the Jets. Losing team pays for steak dinner. This is the second yr of this bet.

We are going to Wolfgang’s Steakhouse on Greenwich. Never been. Hope its good. Jets team picked the venue. Last yr was Mark Joseph’s. Has anyone ever been to Wolfgang’s?

Idk but your post gave me a steak ad. These advertisements work crazy now

is it his "CUT" steakhouse???
been to the one in vegas
its cool
ive had better
not bad
but wouldnt mind if i never went again

Idk but your post gave me a steak ad. These advertisements work crazy now

Yea it does work crazy. My girl dm’d me an ad for a vodka that we should try that she saw on IG, next time I scrolled through IG, an ad for alcohol rehab popped up. I swear :rofl:

is it his "CUT" steakhouse???
been to the one in vegas
its cool
ive had better
not bad
but wouldnt mind if i never went again

Its not Wolfgang Puck’s place, its Wolfgang Zwiener’s place. He was at Peter Lugers years ago and branched out and started his own ****.

Yea it does work crazy. My girl dm’d me an ad for a vodka that we should try that she saw on IG, next time I scrolled through IG, an ad for alcohol rehab popped up. I swear :rofl:

Its not Wolfgang Puck’s place, its Wolfgang Zwiener’s place. He was at Peter Lugers years ago and branched out and started his own ****.
ran through a few of the locations yelp
seems ok
if ur used to places like that
seems like it wont be anything spectacular or different
yall should try
beatrice inn next year

Back
Top Bottom