FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20200212_112926.jpg

BLARNEY BURGER
(topped with imported White Cheddar with Guinness Cheese)

that cheese looks :pimp:

We have Honeybaked in Cali. For a long time that’s where my parents got our ham for Easter Dinner. (Later switched to Costco). But I didn’t know they sold stuff other than whole hams.
yeah i tripped out when i found out to
still havent bought anything else but a sandwich from them

Had in n out for the first time.

Burger was nice, reminded me of steak n shake in NC (idk if they have other locations).

Fries were wack. Guess thats why they need to drench it in all that extra stuff.

Really gave me wendy's/steak n shake vibes. Not bad tho. Ill give it westcoast wendys

Had in n out for the first time.

Burger was nice, reminded me of steak n shake in NC (idk if they have other locations).

Fries were wack. Guess thats why they need to drench it in all that extra stuff.

Really gave me wendy's/steak n shake vibes. Not bad tho. Ill give it westcoast wendys
go to nexx burger man
im telling u
in n out was a waste

go to nexx burger man
im telling u
in n out was a waste
Is that a chain or a stand alone spot?

I seen this spot called tendergreen? I think thats what it was called, i was gonna eat there cuz they had a wagyu salad special.

But they didnt accept cash. So very Californian. Had to go else where.

I seen this spot called tendergreen? I think thats what it was called, i was gonna eat there cuz they had a wagyu salad special.

You don’t believe in credit cards?

they have 1 location
that im aware of
stop asking questions
i wont lead u astray

Back
Top Bottom