FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

o.jpg

Clam Pesto at Golden Boy is fire :pimp:
Is Golden Boy really that good? Every time I drive by it there’s a line out the door.

Is this from a spot in NYC?

Na, it's in South Florida

Honest question to you Jersey Mike/Firehouse/Jimmy John bois: where do you live?

I ask this because we have those around my way, and it's sacrilege to get a sandwich there. You can get a better sandwich with larger portions and much more variety at just about any deli out here.

Honest question to you Jersey Mike/Firehouse/Jimmy John bois: where do you live?

I ask this because we have those around my way, and it's sacrilege to get a sandwich there. You can get a better sandwich with larger portions and much more variety at just about any deli out here.
I live in the city, but am always traveling all over the place within the state.

I don't get any of them too often, but if I do, it's usually because it's convenient to wherever I'm at/whatever I'm doing at the time.

There’s a mikes and firehouse
Out here in the bay
I been to both
They so trash

I prefer a deli any day but I never tried Mike's before.

This why I don't like always trying new places for signature meals like pizza, subs, etc.

There be so many more trash places than good.

Only Chinese food manages to keep the same consistency.

TBH I’ve had some pretty trash experiences at Deli’s over the years, to the point where I associate them with a certain subculture. I prefer the more corporate operations because of that.

L.A

other places charge arm and a leg and the quality is so-so. Jersey Mike sandwhich was ok but for the size and price I was ok with it.

LA folks I’m in the glendale area. Point me in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom